Sunday, December 6, 2015

Moving

Over the next day or two, I'll be moving from Blogger to a WordPress blog, as well as moving to my own domain name, blog.50percentdad.com.  This should give me more flexibility as far as customizing the blog so I can eventually add some cool new features that I have in mind.

Unfortunately, because of the way Google+ comments work, they will likely not transfer to the new address, and will be lost.  I'll see if there's any way to preserve them, but I'm not sure it's possible.  This may also mean a bit of downtime, but I'll do my best to get the new site up and running before I take down this one.  If you're trying to find me here, and having trouble, try the new address.  If neither is working, I sincerely apologize and ask that you try again the next day.

Wish me luck!

No comments: